Book Cover Design Service Includes:
1. A full, one piece high resolution PDF of your book cover design, formatted and sized to your printer's specifications.
2. A full, one piece high resolution JPEG of your book cover design, formatted and sized to your printer's specifications.
3. A full, one piece low resolution JPEG image of your book cover that you may display as a thumbnail where required.
4. An ISBN barcode generated and placed on the back cover. You must provide the ISBN.
5. Inclusion of your book or author website, logo, reviews, biography, and/or photograph.
6. A Photoshop source file used to create your book cover design, should you wish to have changes made in the future.
* Please submit final images and fully edited back and front cover text. Textual or image changes after formatting and design work begins will require a new service to be purchased.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
(Images best viewed using Firefox browser)
- An image or photograph (high resolution) that you wish to use for your front cover. If you do not have one, we can help you find one or offer suggestions;
- Your ISBN;
- The title and subtitle of your book (if there is one);
- The Author's or Authors' names;
- The size of your book (height and width);
- The name of your printer if you already have one, or their requirements;
- The total number of pages in your book, including copyright pages, blank pages, title pages, etc.;
- The price of your book if you wish to display it on the cover;
- A review you may want to include on the front cover;
- The text you would like included on the back cover. This could be reviews, your biography, a description of your book or portions of all of the above.